A gist of our mission
Mahallah Halimatus Saadiah and Mahallah Maryam of International Islamic University Malaysia IIUM, is organizing a Global Mission: In the Path of Uthmaniyyah named “A Journey to Istanbul: Aiding Syrian Refugees”. The details of the mission are as shown below;
Date: 29th of August 2023 - 12th of September 2023 (15 days)
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
The main focus of our project is the Syrian people. We want to share the knowledge for the betterment of this community. Therefore, we decided to collaborate with UMission for Peace Malaysia and Kelab Sahabat Anak Malaysia, KSAM to help the Syrian refugees who settled in Istanbul, Turkiye. Based on the information, they have difficulties with the English language and Quran recitation as they only have the basic learning in this knowledge. Because of this, the team truly wants to help sisters and brothers there to improve their Qur’anic recitation, English language, and other skills. Besides that, this program highlights on giving encouragement, hope and support to make a change and improvement in their life.
About UMission for Peace Malaysia and Kelab Sahabat Anak Malaysia (KSAM)
UMission for Peace Malaysia is one of the Non Governmental Organization (NGO). Since 2013, UMission actively organizes humanitarian projects at local and international level to help the underprivileged, the refugee, and impoverished Muslim communities around the world.
UMission for Peace acts as a platform to cultivate the sense of volunteerism and public spiritedness through social and educational activities. All the activities are aimed at training individuals to engage in humanitarian efforts with sincerity and earnestness.
A society that brings together all state representatives of IIUM students in Malaysia. Kelab Sahabat Anak Malaysia (KSAM) is a society under STADD which always supports student programmes, especially community engagement activities.
The objectives of our mission
This global educational project highlights several objectives as follows:
- To grab the opportunities to demonstrate leadership skills with global communities.
- To share the knowledge of Quranic recitation and the English language with the Syrians.
- To cultivate a sense of brotherhood in fulfilling the spiritual needs of an individual through Islamic ethical values.
- To raise awareness among both the Syrian refugees and IIUM volunteers about the importance of education while improving their English language, Quranic Reading skills, and other skills such as social skills.
- To cultivate the interpersonal skills of the volunteer besides giving them the chance to practice and improve those skills in real life.
- To learn the culture and history of Syria and Turkiye.
- To experience managing big projects internationally.
Untuk Makluman Semua
100% sumbangan yang diterima akan digunakan untuk pelaksanaan projek ini sepenuhnya. Sebagai langkah kesahihan pelaksanaan projek ini, pihak iSADAQAH juga akan sentiasa mengemaskini anda dengan keseluruhan kutipan yang diterima, resit sumbangan, gambar aktiviti kempen serta koordinat GPS komuniti yang menerima bantuan sebagai bukti ketelusan pihak iSADAQAH dalam menjayakan projek ini.
Kempen telah berakhir
17 Jun 2023
21 Apr 2023
18 Apr 2023
18 Apr 2023